Classic Devans

As my friend Chris pointed out, my website URL makes my name look like Ted Devans. Thus, whenever anything ridiculously funny or intensely awkward happens to me, according to him, it can only be described as Classic Devans. I hope to impart some of that shit that happens here.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Elevator Story

So I was getting in an elevator at school, about to enjoy a ride up to the 5th floor alone as the doors closed, when a foot shot out and a white man yelled "HIYAAA!!" in a faux ninja like fashion. Much to my surprise this foot belonged to this dude who I know to be a huge douche. Even douchier: he then explained to me that he teaches martial arts. Like this entitles him to yell hiyaa in everyday situations. The elevator ride was uncomfortable.

No comments: