Classic Devans

As my friend Chris pointed out, my website URL makes my name look like Ted Devans. Thus, whenever anything ridiculously funny or intensely awkward happens to me, according to him, it can only be described as Classic Devans. I hope to impart some of that shit that happens here.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PS I got stabbed

So I was working on a massage client we'll refer to as "this dude". So I find this area of tension on this dude's back. And this dude is like, "Oh yeah, that's the spot that noone can get out, it's always there." So I decide to keep working in the area on this dude's back to see if I can help him out, and then he goes, "Yeah, I got stabbed up on the north side awhile back." And then proceeds to tell me about how he got stabbed up by where some friends of mine live, but luckily was near a hospital. Then this dude says, "Should I have put that on my health form?" YES

No comments: