Classic Devans

As my friend Chris pointed out, my website URL makes my name look like Ted Devans. Thus, whenever anything ridiculously funny or intensely awkward happens to me, according to him, it can only be described as Classic Devans. I hope to impart some of that shit that happens here.

Friday, January 7, 2011

P90X Day 1.


So as douchey as it is, to help myself do this, I'm going to write a short sentence on this blog per day that I do the P90X workout.  If you don't know it's this really intense cross training workout program that involves a radical diet change, and six days of intense hour long workouts that alternate to cause muscle confusion and guarantee you are ripped by the end of 90 days if you do everything they say. 

I probably should have done more to gear up for this, including buying all of the supplements and made sure I have every single frigging grocery item on this gigantic list they provide, (I will get those eventually but they are expensive!  And I just wanted to start doing this frigging thing instead of just talking about it), I have started watching what I eat and only drinking water instead of the constant flow of soda and beer into my body I am used to.  So from here on out, just one short sentence about how it went that day, or something I did. 

Day 1:  I barely did half the exercises, and I still want to die.

No comments: